Western Pennsylvania's Complete Sleep Resource
How we sleep affects how we live. Which is why we evaluate each patient based on a complete medical history. It's how we can help patients sleep well, sooner.
The full circle of care
- Sleep diagnostic testing
- Sleep therapeutic testing
- Therapy initiation
- Therapy follow-up
- CPAP/BIPAP programs
- Clinical therapeutic re-evaluations
- Real-time web-based scheduling for physicians
- Proprietary system of data transfer
- Nighttime and daytime studies
- Therapy programs, including CPAP, BIPAP and biannual re-evaluations
- Portable pulmonary function testing
- For physicians
- For patients
- Community outreach
- Sleep center management
- Sleep center development consultation
At LifeLine, the care doesn't end when your sleep study does.
LifeLine's Team of Patient Care Coordinators
Please feel free to call or email with any questions.
- Faye Sturges (412) 351-6545 x118
- Lorie Smith (412) 351-6545 x109
- Lori Dorrycott (412) 351-6545, x106
Each patient here has a dedicated patient care coordinator, who's always standing by to help you with your individualized program. These experienced respiratory therapists provide options and information, from answering questions about your study to working your equipment. Count on your Patient Care Coordinator to do whatever it takes to help you sleep well.
The LifeLine Full Circle of Care
As your complete sleep resource, LifeLine can help you with every part of the sleep process, all carefully managed by our seasoned Patient Care Coordinators.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about specific services, please call our center at 877.351.6545.
- Sleep studies
- In our outpatient centers
- In our hotel-based centers
- In our hospital-based centers
- In your home
- Consultation with board-certified sleep physician
- Treatment plans
- Therapy assistance
- Weekly clinics
- Treatment workshops
- Anniversary followups